Tuesday 14 May 2013

I AM AN IDIOT

This is just a quick little thing. Nothing formal, or artistic, or anything along those lines, this is a message to all those who put surviving over living, and then call it logic. This is to those who cancel out their dreams because even reality is an unreachable height. This is to those who tear down a dreamer's bridge, and call it help. And to them I say:

I once read an article about a man who had dropped out of Harvard (after being an engineering student) in order to pursue his arts in culinary. I thought it was admirable. I would give him a standing ovation, if I must. Because, what is better than doing what you love after all?
So I told a certain bunch about him, and they all labeled him the same way: Idiot.
An idiot, is evidently a man who is strong enough, and courageous enough to throw away the weights bending his shoulders frontwards. An idiot is a man who is passionate, a man who will spend the rest of his lifetime fully immersed in his own works.

So, yes, if an idiot is all that has been stated above, then gladly, I am an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment